Cows are regarded as "Gau Mata'' by several communities in India. Countries such as Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Java, Sumatra, etc. also devote to this emotion. According to Ayurveda, Indian cows provide milk rich in proteins vital to human life and well-being. It should be no surprise that cows are revered in this nation and symbolise power and plenty. This blog will provide a comprehensive guide on A2 milk as per Ayurveda.
Value of A2 Cow Milk
You might come across many debates between A1 and A2 milk nowadays. According to Ayurveda, A2 milk is the best to consume because it is of natural origin and has many proven benefits compared to A1 milk. Let us understand the difference between A1 and A2 cow milk.
A2 milk is from Indian Desi Cows and is compatible with our bodies. Therefore, it doesn't contain toxins or causes any allergic reactions.
When should you consume A2 milk?
According to Ayurveda, the best time to drink A2 cow milk is in the evenings or at night. Because it's the time that milk produces Ojas (proper digestion). Milk is digested in the evenings and has soothing properties, aiding sleep induction.
How to consume A2 milk?
Ayurveda suggests boiling milk correctly and in any copper vessel to enjoy more benefits. Drinking raw milk without boiling is strictly not recommended. Boiling the milk helps with easy digestion.
Natural benefits of A2 cow milk
- A2 cow milk and its natural benefits
- Natural origin
- Boost immunity
- It balances all three doshas (Pitta, Kapha and Vata)
- It nourishes all tissues in our body
- Less chance of allergy
Reasons to consume A2 cow milk
- Lower Cholesterol Levels- A2 milk contains less fat and carbohydrate than conventional cow milk. It is well known that these two ingredients raise blood cholesterol levels. Therefore, drinking A2 milk can aid in lowering triglycerides and total cholesterol.
- Promotes Weight Loss- Studies indicate that A2 milk includes linoleic acid, encouraging body fat loss.
- Improved Skin Care- According to a study, Beta-carotene levels in A2 milk are higher than in ordinary cow milk. An antioxidant called beta-carotene guards against UV radiation damage to skin cells. As a result, consuming A2 milk regularly may help to prevent wrinkles and ageing. A2 milk is also said to promote healthy nails and bones.
- Improve Immune System- The A2 milk's ability to boost immunological function is another advantage. Casein, present in regular cow milk, produces irritation when ingested. As a result, drinking A2 milk could help lower the number of infections if you frequently catch colds.
- Increasing Energy Levels- People choose A2 milk over regular milk for various reasons, one of which is gaining high energy from A2 milk. Research has shown that milk from A2 cows contains a lot of omegas and three fatty acids. For the health of the brain, omega-3 fatty acids are necessary. They are crucial for enhancing cognitive function as well.
Where to buy A2 cow milk products?
We hope this blog gave you an insight into the great esteem with which Ayurveda holds A2 Cow milk and its products. Visit our website to order premium and authentic A2 cow milk products.