Khoya is a rich source of protein, calcium and vitamins A & D that promote overall health and well-being. It is prepared by simmering milk for a long duration and is mainly used to prepare traditional sweets and desserts. Our Khoya is made from free-range desi cow milk and is considered a healthier alternative to sweetened condensed milk.
Why choose A2 Cow Milk Khoya?
- A2 cow milk is easier to digest
- It is easier on gut
- Lower in fat, as compared to buffalo milk
What sets Highland Farms’ A2 Cow Milk Khoya apart?
- Free-range A2 cow milk for khoya production
- Clean glass packing for extended shelf life
- 100% traditional methods for production
- Open field grazing
- Ethical methods
Why buy from Highland Farms?
- We offer next-day delivery (T&C apply).
- We accept cash on delivery and pay-on-delivery options.
- We have cold chain delivery services.
- Our subscribers enjoy additional discounts and benefits.