Our sour cream is freshly made by fermenting regular cream with certain lactic acid bacteria. Sour cream is versatile due to its softer consistency and ability to enhance a wider variety of foods. It can be used in various cuisines, primarily in dips, to enhance flavor. Sour cream can be used as a topping for soups like borscht, as a base for dips with chips (crisps), salad dressings, desserts and in different Mexican dishes like enchiladas, tacos, burritos, tostadas, flautas and taquitos.
Why choose A2 Cow Milk Sour Cream?
- A2 cow milk is easier to digest
- It causes less amount of gut problems
- Lower in fat, as compared to buffalo milk
What sets Highland Farms’ A2 Cow Milk Sour Cream apart?
- Clean glass packing for extended shelf life
- 100% traditional methods for production
- Open field grazing
- Ethical methods
Why buy from Highland Farms?
- We offer next-day delivery (T&C apply).
- We accept cash on delivery and pay-on-delivery options.
- We have cold chain delivery services.
- Our subscribers enjoy additional discounts and benefits.