Our rich and sweet Condensed Milk is made using pasteurized A2 cow milk and organic khandsari. A simple drizzle is enough to sweeten any dessert. Cakes and chocolate slices are some of the many recipes you can make with our Condensed Milk. You can also add a small amount to sweeten your coffee.
Why choose condensed milk from A2 cow milk?
- A2 cow milk is rich in protein, the most crucial building block in muscle tissue, skin, and blood.
- A2 cow milk is also a great source of Vitamin A, D, B12, Riboflavin, and Potassium.
- A2 cow milk also has a significant amount of Omega-3 fatty acids that help reduce the risk of heart disease or stroke.
What sets Highland Farms’ A2 cow milk condensed milk apart?
- All our A2 cow milk products, including condensed milk, are prepared from free-range cow milk.
- At Highland Farms, we do not use preservatives in our A2 cow milk products.
- Our condensed milk is prepared using the 100% traditional method.
- We use high-quality glass packaging for all our products
. What makes Highland Farms unique?
Highland Farms strives to offer authentic A2 cow milk products. Our free-range cows graze on fresh grass in the open fields of the Aravalli Mountain range to produce healthy A2 cow milk. We follow 100% traditional and ethical methods to serve you hygienic and high-quality premium dairy products.
Why buy from Highland Farms?
- We offer next-day delivery (T&C apply).
- We accept cash on delivery and pay-on-delivery options.
- We have cold chain delivery services.
- Our subscribers enjoy additional discounts and benefits.