Bring the goodness of the Middle East to your meals with Highland Farms’ Labneh Traditional. Our classic Labneh Traditional is made from free-range A2 milk, with sesame salt and Himalayan salt bringing a subtle hint of saltiness.
Labneh’s tangy and slightly acidic taste makes it suitable to be used as a marinade, spread, dip, or to thicken soups or smoothies. Our Labneh Traditional is truly versatile.
Why choose Labneh prepared from A2 cow milk?
- Labneh is prepared from A2 cow milk which is rich in potassium and enhances good cholesterol. It also helps in keeping blood pressure in check.
- A2 cow milk is also rich in calcium and phosphorus, promoting healthy bones and teeth in adults and children.
- A2 cow milk Labneh is gut-friendly.
What sets Highland Farms’ A2 cow milk Labneh apart?
- The organic extra virgin olive oil in our Labneh acts as a natural preservative, reducing the need to add additional olive oil.
- Our A2 cow milk range, including our Traditional Labneh, is made with free-range cow milk.
- Our products are preservative-free.
- A2 cow milk labneh is prepared using 100% traditional methods.
- We use high-end glass packaging for all our products.
What makes Highland Farms unique?
Highland Farms strives to offer authentic A2 cow milk products. Our free-range cows graze on fresh grass in the open fields of the Aravalli Mountain range to produce healthy A2 cow milk. We follow 100% traditional and ethical methods to serve you hygienic and high-quality premium dairy products.
Why buy from Highland Farms?
- We offer next-day delivery (T&C apply).
- We accept cash on delivery and pay-on-delivery options.
- We have cold chain delivery services.
- Our subscribers enjoy additional discounts and benefits.