Highland Farms' A2 Feta Spread Mustard made with milk from healthy, grass-fed desi cows. These cows naturally produce milk containing only A2 protein which is easier for many people to digest. Our A2 Feta Spread has a creamy and flavorful texture along with the richness of kasundi mustard.
Why choose Feta Spread made from A2 cow milk?
- Low in calories
- High in proteins
- Good for digestion
- A good source of calcium
What sets Highland Farms' Feta spread apart?
- A2 cow milk feta spread is made from free-range A2 cow milk.
- Prepared using the 100% traditional method.
- We use high-quality glass packaging for all our products.
What makes Highland Farms unique?
Highland Farms strives to offer authentic A2 cow milk products. Our free-range cows graze on fresh grass in the open fields of the Aravalli Mountain range to produce healthy A2 cow milk. We follow 100% traditional and ethical methods to serve hygienic and high-quality premium dairy products.
What are the benefits of buying from Highland Farms?
- We offer same-day and next-day deliveries (T&C apply).
- We accept cash-on-delivery and pay-on-delivery options.
- We have cold chain delivery services.
- Our subscribers enjoy additional discounts and benefits.